Do you ever suffered from kidney stone? If your answer is yes then you know that how much is that pain which cannot be explained in words. Kidneys are very important organ of our body which helps in removing waste from our body. Sometimes these wastes get collected and form a small stone or mass like substance which is called as kidney stone. It can be different in size in people suffering from stone. Are you afraid of surgery and want to know how to get rid of kidney stones naturally without surgery then you are reading the right article. Kidney stone also causes you to urinate frequently. You have often heard your parents saying to you for drinking water and the reason behind is it to eliminate toxins from your body so that it cannot lead to stone. A large kidney stone can also stop your urine to flow.
Some Natural Ways to Say Good Bye to Your Kidney Stone:
Consume plenty of water: Consuming fluid especially water is best and natural way to get rid of stone.
- It helps in removing waste from your body.
- Men should drink more water as compared to women.
- Men should drink about 3 liters of water per day.
- Not drinking enough water is also a cause of stone in kidney.
Juice of Pomegranate: Some minerals are also responsible for producing stones in kidney.
- Drinking juice of pomegranate helps to treat it.
- Pomegranate contains potassium which stops production of these minerals.
- Pomegranate also have high amount of antioxidants which increases citrate level in urine.
Dandelion Roots: It is found that dandelion roots play a vital role in kidney health.
- These roots help the kidney to filter waste and improves kidney functioning.
- It can be taken in with tea also.
- Don’t use these roots if you are taking diabetes or blood pressure medicines.
Basil: Basil leaves also work as a painkiller and are used in Ayurveda.
- For kidney stone patients take a spoon of basil leaves juice with honey (raw) for about 5 to 6 months.
- You can also make basil tea by putting some leaves in boiling water.
Also Read –
- Symptoms of Thyroid in Females
- Link Between Salt and High Blood Pressure
- How to Relieve Constipation Naturally at Home
Watermelon: This fruit contains good amount of water.
- So in kidney stone you should add this fruit in your diet.
- Its seeds can also be used for treating stone.
- Add paste of these seeds in boiled water and then again boil that water with paste and after this water get cooled down. You can filter it and it is ready to be taken.
Celery: It is used from old times to treat kidney stones.
- The function of kidney is to remove waste and celery increases the speed of this function of kidney.
- Drinking water which is boiled with celery leaves daily is helpful.
So now you know how to get rid of kidney stones naturally without surgery by following these simple and beneficial methods.
CONCLUSION: Most people get stone in kidney once in their lifetime due to not drinking sufficient amount of water because of which their kidney is not able to remove waste from their body and this waste get collected and lead to kidney stone.