Constipation, a common problem and I know that you are also searching for how to relieve constipation naturally at home then you are reading the right article. Our simple and natural home remedies will give help you to get relieve from constipation easily without going to doctor or medical store. In America every year more than 3.5 million people suffer this problem which occurs more in women as compared to men. If you are also suffering then it is not easy for you to read this article in this situation but after reading it you will know its solutions. This constipation problem is getting promoted due to our modern lifestyle. Stress, smoking and over eating also are part of constipation causes. Becoming dehydrates or not taking sufficient fluid, having low fiber diet are the main reasons of constipation.
How to Relieve Constipation Naturally at Home
Constipation is a situation in which we have to make much effort for pooping or to empty our stomach. Causes of constipation:
- Not taking sufficient fiber in diet is first reason.
- Before taking any medicine know its side effects as some medicines give constipation as side effect.
- Not doing exercise due to which movement in internal organs is nor proper.
- Stress which not only contributes to constipation but in many other problems also.
- Not having good diet and some hormones in pregnancy and menopause also.
Also Read –
- Eye Cataract Treatment Without Surgery in India
- What Are the Benefits of Using Tea Tree Oil for Acne?
- Boostsx Pro Male Enhancement Pills Review
Natural Home Remedies for Constipation:
- Olive Oil: You had seen oil which is slippery and it’s this property help you to move food through your stomach and helps in pooping so you don’t have to make more effort. Take one spoon of this oil in morning without eating anything.
- To reduce its strong flavor you can add lemon in it.
- Water: This fluid becomes a cause of constipation if not taken and also become a remedy for constipation if taken in sufficient quantity.
- As water helps in making movement inside body easy.
- Coffee: Most people like coffee more than tea and in this situation this coffee provides you relief from constipation.
- So take coffee in the morning as it is good for your digestive system.
- But don’t take it more as it can also make you dehydrated.
- It also maintains the amount of bacteria present in your gut.
- Squeezing Lemon: Taking lemon water in the morning is good for you to lose your weight but also makes your constipation disappear.
- It has citric acid in it which is beneficial for our digestive system.
- Taking lemon water early morning also makes your metabolism fast.
- High Fiber Food: Consume high fiber diet like apricots, oats, grains, and banana.
- Raisins: Tartaric acid which is used as a laxative.
- This acid is present in raisins and its laxative property helps in constipation.
- These raisins also contain plenty of fiber.
- Take about 3 ounces of it daily.
These are the best search results for your question how to relieve constipation naturally at home. You can follow these only by going to your kitchen as these are available there.
Constipation which is a daily life problem and takes us in an uncomfortable situation but the good point is that it can be easily solved by natural home remedies.